- TBX 110 Vibrating Feeder Bunker doesa high-capacity feeding with 2 vibro motor.
- TBX 110 Vibrating Feeder Bunker never let you down with reinforced bodyshell by 100-10 mm sheet iron.
- FABO Vibrating Feeders which are used to feed the crushers in our stone crushing lines and feature smooth vibrating, reliable operation, long service life and being suitable for feeding.
- The feeders are placed before main crushers, primary impact crushers or jaw crushers to get the desired size and to reduce the costs of intermediary crushers, to increase the capacity of the facility, to achieve continuity in your facility and to enhance a homogenous distribution. To mention some advantages of these bunkers; sudden ejections and waiting times occur at main crushers, during this time the conveyors and screens are overloaded with instant loadings.
- These reasons lead to difficulties in crushing the material in impact crushers, sand machines, conical crushers and vertical shaft crushers and it may lead even to thermal blow. Further, due to these sudden overloads, the hammers and other wearable parts of the machine are affected and the flowing material sums itself. Therefore the wearable parts generate an efficiency loss of up to 60% and increase the maintenance costs. This is not all.
- The wearable parts are not only the inner parts of the machine. More problems than expected occur due to irregular crushing techniques in the conveyor belt and equipment, additionally, belt ruptures, abrasion at one side of the rollers, bearing ruptures, drum shaft ruptures and others.
- While these problems are present it is impossible to achieve the desired efficiency by a non-standard screening. Therefore, feeders and intermediary bunkers are used to eliminate this fluctuation, to achieve quality, reduce maintenance costs and to increase service life of the machine and equipment.
Home » Vibrating Feeders TBX-110